We respect your privacy and process your personal data solely for the purpose with which they were provided by you and in accordance with Dutch law (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens and Telecommunicatiewet).
- Company information
Company name: Rimoré
Inschrijfnummer KvK: 66985471
We can, within the context of the agreement, make you offers about similar products and services, provided that you did not object to this. The possibility to object was mentioned to you when you provided your personal data. Additionally, with all communication you are offered the option to object to future use of your email address under the same conditions.
When collecting your email address for purposes other than those of made agreements, it will not be used to send unsollicited communications for which no permission was granted.
- Mailing address
Your mailing address will only be used for delivering the information you requested.
- Telephone number
Your telephone number will not be used for commercial purposes.
- Additional personal data
Additional personal data will only be processed (through cookies, the read-out of peripherals or otherwise) when:
- the processing of data is needed for:
- processing the concluded agreement
- the proper fulfillment of a public duty;
- the functioning of the website
- analytical purpopes
- defending our legitimate interests (unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest), or;
- you agreed to the processing when collecting
- Special personal data
The collected information will only be used internally and will not be passed on to other organisations.
- Security of transfer and reception of data
- When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encoding technologies that are recognized by the IT industry as prevailing;
- When we receive or transfer certain critical information, financial information for example, we make use of secure servers. You will be notified of this through the display of a lock in your browser address bar;
- We have taken the necessary safety precautions to try to prevent the loss, illegitimate use or altering of the information we receive on our website;
- Security of data storage
- On pages where you provide personal data, a secure connection is used.
- Passwords are never stored in plain text.
- We try to store as little customer information as possible and make sure that our databases do not contain any special personal data, unless there is no other option.
- Accessing your data
At their request, visitors of this website can inquire about the processing of their personal data. Possibile incorrect details can be corrected, added onto or removed. If you wish to access this information, or if you wish to correct your personal details, please contact us at the address given below.